Forum understands the uniqueness, and commonality, of the healthcare industry and is well-positioned to support your organization in solving its toughest challenges.
We approach healthcare with a mindful, results-driven mentality and bring our core consulting skills, deep subject matter expertise, and extensive network connections to create solutions that are:
- Aligned with the organization’s mission, vision, and fit within the complex and evolving healthcare ecosystem (national, local).
- Immediately actionable. We partner with our network of healthcare industry experts to vet ideas and solutions.
- Baked in the realities of the local Puget Sound region, considering the connectiveness and history of traditional healthcare organizations, the more recently-engaged employers and consumers, and the ever-present disruptors.
Our Thought Leadership and Service Lines:
We create solutions that address complicated issues such as:
- Population Health Management
- Retail Health, Virtual Care, and Consumer Engagement
- Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, and IT Systems
- Payment Reform and Cost Transparency
- Provider and Payor Relationships
- Accountable Care Organizations and Narrow Networks
How we support your team depends on the needs of your team; our most common engagement types include: